FILM #3 ~ The Notebook (2004)
I would consider this film to have a target audience of young adults, teenage girls and anyone who wants to watch and emotional film about love. My film targets the same audience and for the same reason I believe. "The Notebook" has the same plot as my film almost with the male returning home from war and finding a long lost love. The film had Ryan Gosling in it who was a huge hit during this time so all of the young adults were out to see this film. They also released music from the movie which caught young adults to look for the movie. They basically persuaded young adults to see this movie by using a well known and popular actor in this film and making it a love story. They showed this on a DVD, and in the theaters. There was also a novel released before the film. For my film, to market it, I would release it in theaters and on Netflix. I would also promote it on social media, including Instagram, Snapchat, Facebook, and YouTube.
No comments:
Post a Comment