Wednesday, November 8, 2017
Project Selection ~ Film
Film production has always been an interest to me because I want to be a professional photographer when I am older so having a film background might help me later in my career and help me get into an art college. The film production should come pretty easily to me because I am experienced at editing pictures but I don't know how I am with film yet, but we will find out. Also, creating a film will be a fun experience seeing the process all come together. I am quite experienced with cameras so that will create an advantage for me and my partner. The only issues, I feel, I will have will be that I am very precise with my editing and judgmental with my own work so it will take some time with editing. I also am not very good with writing scripts or putting my ideas into action, but that is why I will find someone who is good at that. Based on the comments of the Ferris Bueller film, I can tell that it will take time to create this opening to a film. I also acknowledge that it will require patience and hard work to create this film.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment