Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Project Selection ~ My Decision

      I have chosen to do the film project because I think having a film making experience will better be in my career and further life choices. I am fairly good at editing and I am pretty creative when it comes to these things. I am also experienced with cameras. This project will allow me to create an opening to a film in under two minutes in the most creative way possible that time allows. I have not decided what genre my partner and I are going to do yet. I will be working in a group with one other person. My partner is a skilled director, actress, and she has access to a group of actors that will help us. I plan on having her write the script and have her find our actors. I plan on filming the movie for most parts and editing the movie along with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment